Singapore is a world-class top ranking city to work, live and play. Being a multicultural city that is globally connected makes us an attractive destination for businesses, tourism and migrants. Our political stability, excellent infrastructure, well-developed capital markets, highly educated workforce and rich heritage make Singapore an extremely conducive and interesting environment for growing businesses.
“Singapore embodies the essence of what successful companies look for: commitment to innovation, world-class infrastructure, business-friendly environment, excellent local talent and an ability to work as partners in progress.”
- Deb Henretta, Group President, Asia, P&G.
“Singapore has been a partner of growth for Rolls-Royce. This fantastic facility gives Rolls-Royce additional capacity to deliver our record order book. Importantly, this also marks an important new phase of our relationship with Singapore. The Rolls-Royce Seletar Campus brings together state of the art technologies, advanced manufacturing techniques and highly skilled people to produce some of the most advanced aero engines in the world.”
- Jonathan Asherson, Regional Director, Rolls-Royce in Singapore.
Singapore is consistently ranked highly in international surveys. Some of its most recent accolades include:
- #1 city with the best investment potential: BERI Report 2015-I
- #1 in the world for the Easiest Place to Do Business: Doing Business 2016 Report, World Bank
- #2 most competitive economy in the world: Global Competitiveness Report 2015–2016, World Economic Forum (GCR 2015-2016, WEF)
- #1 Best business environment in Asia Pacific and the world: Business Environment Rankings (BER), The Economist Intelligence Unit
- #1 in Asia and 5th worldwide for Best logistics supply chain performance: Logistics Performance Index (LPI), World Bank
- #1 in Asia Pacific and the world for Best global innovation: Global Innovation Index 2015, Innovation Input Sub-Index
- #1 in Asia and 2nd in the world for Best intellectual property protection: GCR 2015-2016, WEF
- #1 in Asia and 8th in the world for Least Corrupt Economy: Corruption Perceptions Index 2015, Transparency International
- #1 Most transparent country in Asia and in the world: GCR 2015-2016, WEF
- #1 Top of BERI’s Labour Force Evaluation Measure: Labour Force Evaluation Measure (LFEM) report, BERI 2015-II
- #7 in Asia for most motivated workforce: IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook 2015
- #10 in Asia for best skilled labour: IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook 2015
- #1 in the world for best labour/employer relations in Asia: GCR 2015-2016, WEF
- #2 in Asia for best quality of life: IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook 2015