Cloud accounting: the way into the future
Last updated on 20 July 2022
ARE YOU READY TO GO DIGITAL?
We have seen how businesses constantly face challenges especially during pandemic situations, and how these have transformed the working world and has forced businesses to adapt to telecommuting. It is even more crucial now for businesses to stay competitive and relevant for their business continuity and ability to operate independently regardless of changes to the business environment.
WHY YOU SHOULD SWITCH TO XERO?
As a Cloud-based accounting solution, Xero provides a platform to enable you to see the day-to-day activities of the company. The system provides integrated modules, so that you can create sales invoices on it, upload supplier invoices, connect the bank feeds so that you have access to daily bank balance information on the dashboard, and many more smart features. The software is also customisable to your needs as your company and business grow.
Currently, Enterprise Singapore is providing a Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) of up to 70% of the cost for the implementation costs and the first-year subscription fees to upgrade your accounting software to a cloud-based solution such as Xero. The PSG is available until the end of 2022. For the Food and Retail sectors, the PSG has been extended until 31 March 2023. From 1 April 2023, the maximum PSG support level will be reduced from 70% to 50% for all sectors.
As a Xero partner and a PSG-approved vendor, we will be able to assist you in the grant application and upgrading process. Do take advantage of the PSG and upgrade your in-house capabilities in managing your business.
Contact us today and we will propose a suitable solution package that suits your needs.
Direct bank feeds
- Receive automatic bank feeds from selected banks and financial institutions.
- Eliminate the need to import transactions manually.
Xero is Peppol-ready online accounting software
- Speed up your invoicing process (E-invoicing).
- Get paid faster by your customers and help you maintain healthy cash flow in your business.
- No limitations to number of team members.
- Unlimited access for your accountants to collaborate with you.
Xero is accredited by IRAS
- Approved and compliant with tax regulations from the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS).
Connect with third party apps
- Over 800+ third party apps such as CRM, Payroll HR, inventory etc. are now integrated with Xero.
- Organisation to share data with a third- party software provider.
- Always on the move and anywhere you do business.
- Smartphone or tablet-check balances, upload receipts and invoice customers.
We are Accredited Xero Certified Advisors and we are happy to share our knowledge and expertise with you.
If you are interested to go digital, contact us and we can connect you to Xero and maximise the benefits for your company!