Singapore is a world-class top ranking city to work, live and play. Being a multicultural city that is globally connected makes us an attractive destination for businesses, tourism and migrants. Our political stability, excellent infrastructure, well-developed capital markets, highly educated workforce and rich heritage make Singapore an extremely conducive and interesting environment for growing businesses.
“Singapore embodies the essence of what successful companies look for: commitment to innovation, world-class infrastructure, business-friendly environment, excellent local talent and an ability to work as partners in progress.”
- Deb Henretta, Group President, Asia, P&G.
“Singapore has been a partner of growth for Rolls-Royce. This fantastic facility gives Rolls-Royce additional capacity to deliver our record order book. Importantly, this also marks an important new phase of our relationship with Singapore. The Rolls-Royce Seletar Campus brings together state of the art technologies, advanced manufacturing techniques and highly skilled people to produce some of the most advanced aero engines in the world.”
- Jonathan Asherson, Regional Director, Rolls-Royce in Singapore.
- Singapore is ranked first for having the most open economy for international trade and investment – Global Enabling Report 2010
- Singapore is ranked the most competitive country in the world – International Management Development (IMD) World Competitiveness Yearbook 2010
- Ranked first for ease of doing business (2011) – World Bank
- Singapore is the best business environment in Asia Pacific and worldwide – Economist Intelligence Unit, December 2009
- Singapore is ranked the most transparent country in the world and Asia – IMS World Competitiveness Yearbook 2010
- Asia’s top city of opportunity – Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC)
- Singapore is ranked 4th in the world and 1st in Asia for having the least corruption in its economy – IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook 2010
- Singapore is ranked 7th in the world and 2nd in Asia for having the most motivated workforce – IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook 2010